Before you visit your doctor, you better try some natural remedy for yeast infection that is believed to be very effective. Here are the natural remedies you should try.
- 1. You should not use antibiotic too frequently. It can disturb the balance of the natural flora inside your vagina. Thus, overgrowth yeast might occur. Use antibiotic only when it is necessary.
- Think about your diet carefully. Yeast will grow well on sweets and sugars. Hence, arrange your diet with a proper balance of sweets and sugars.
- If you have suffered from this yeast infection, you can treat it with an organic cotton tampon soaked in a mixture of tea tree essential oil (use 2-3 drops) in a diluted 1/3 cup of warm water. With the mixture, you can apply in the infected areas.
- You can take acidophilus pills. The pills are in the form of capsule containing acidophilus bacteria which is believed to be very effective to help prevent the growth of yeast infection.
- Calendula, Thuja, Lavender, Chamomile are good herbs that will help you treat the yeast infection. Soaking these herbs in 1/3 cup of hot water and then apply it in the infected areas will effectively remove the yeast.
- Herbs in tincture or tea form can help boost your immune system. The herbs will help you treat your yeast infection.
To make sure that you will get a proper medication with the natural remedy for yeast infection, you can consult your local herbalist. Otherwise, you can visit your doctor if the symptoms get worse. Most important, the best way to treat the yeast infection is to live a healthy lifestyle.