Today’s society associates beauty with clear, fine, and fair skin. The lighter the skin tone, the more attractive you are. It is no wonder that lots of women are trying to know the secrets of how to get lighter skin.
The secret actually lies in the condition of the skin itself, not the color. As the biggest and the vastest organ in human body, skin protects you from damage. However, it is prone to damage and attack, especially from free radicals. The skin can suffer from dark spots, acne, brown splotches, or blemishes. If you are able to make your skin healthy, it will glow from within and it will naturally look brighter. Making your skin lighter isn’t about transforming your skin completely, but how to make it look brighter, shinier, and fresher. In the end, it will look younger and firmer.
1. The first thing to do is to use lemon. Using fresh lemon can really help improve your look and the skin’s health.
You can use half a lemon and squeeze it to get the juice. Dip a cotton ball within the juice and rub the juice on the face. You can either rub the whole facial area or apply the juice on certain parts only. The juice will naturally remove the blemishes or spots, so the affected area will look brighter and lighter. After applying the juice, wait for around 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Don’t repeat this process too often – 2 or 3 times per week is already enough. If your skin is too sensitive for the juice, try diluting it with warm water before the application. Always apply facial moisturizer after this procedure.
2. You can try home remedies recipes to help making your skin brighter and lighter in the end. Here are some possible solutions:
- Coconut water. It makes your skin soft and supple. The water can be applied on the exterior side or consumed. So you repair the condition externally and internally.
- Aloe vera. It is soothing and moisturizing. Simply rub the gel on your face. You can do this as many as you want to without side effects.
- Raw potato. The juice contains vitamin C which can help making the skin lighter naturally.
3. you can use skin care products. There are lots of products that can help peeling off the outer skin or making it brighter.
However, if your skin is quite sensitive, it is always a good idea to consult your doctor first.
4. paying attention to your lifestyle can also help. Smoking can make your skin dry and old. If you are a smoker, you need to think about changing this habit. Consuming more water is also good since it is hydrating your skin from within.
5. it doesn’t hurt to follow healthy diet. Consuming more veggies and fruits can really help improving the skin condition since those foods are rich in natural minerals and vitamins. You should see the difference after consuming it a while.
6. The last one is to stay away from stress. Not only you will look old with all those wrinkles, stress is proven to make you prone to disease. So have a happy life, and your skin will improve.